Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Help Buffi Neal get published!


IMBG Cover LargeWonderfully Dysfunctional - It Must be Genetic
A Memoir by Buffi Neal
A gypsy mother who refused to wear a bra and a father who had two wives. A brother who slept under the coffee table and a sister who was kidnapped. A homosexual minister, a missing uncle and a feisty red-headed grandmother who was longing to leave it all.

I always knew my family was unusual, but I was lucky enough to have escaped that gene. Or was I? In a nursing home, seated next to my dying grandmother, I looked around at my family and it occurred to me that I fit right in. No bra, dirty sneakers and two ex husbands. Maybe it really is genetic - maybe I never had a chance.

With the help of my siblings, I began a journey of self discovery as we recalled stories of our youth including juicy family secrets, inappropriate practical jokes and betrayal.
I was on a journey to find normal, but I found myself instead.


If you like this book/synopsis, then go http://imbuffi.blogspot.com/p/my-poll.html and take the mini survey and vote on the poll. If you don't, go and take the mini survey and vote anyway! "My current goal is to get 1,000 people to take the poll.  As always, please support me with your honesty."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! thank you for commenting!