Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My memorable experience as a blogger

My memorable experience as a blogger... Hmm..


  • Meeting nice people, that's for sure.
  • Improving my English language.
  • Improving my writing skills.
  • Improving my reading speed.
  • It's nice to read things that happened, but I don't remember. But since I've written it down, it must've happened!
  • Learning soooo much about html and stuffs.
  • Learnt to heavily modify a layout into my own, and looking completely different from the original.
  • Respecting privacy.
  • Respecting others' work, copyright and etc.

There's more, but I can't remember now.

This is my official entry to Red contest. Click the button below to go to the official contest post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! thank you for commenting!